We welcome Diesel Emissions Service (DES)to ACES as one of our newest affiliate vendors. They are also the December ACES Insider featured vendor. They offer innovative DPF cleaning, aftertreatment parts, & diesel repair to the transportation industry and our repair business members at discounted rates.
Be sure to register for the next ACES Live Webinar, which will feature Wayne Cochrane, National Sales Manager of DES. He will present an overview of his company, and the complete line of after-treatment DPF parts and equipment available through DES, including brands Redline Emissions Products, FilterTherm & FilterTrak.
ACES Insider spoke with Wayne recently to learn more about Diesel Emissions Service and the latest news regarding after-treatment products to help repair shops and small fleets.
How Diesel Emissions Service (DES) was Started
Diesel Emissions Service (DES) began its operations in 2006 as the emissions division of parent company North State Truck Equipment, Inc., which has been serving the heavy-duty truck market since 1978. DES was started to help California businesses meet & exceed strict CARB and EPA emissions regulations placed on diesel trucks.
In 2014, DES began manufacturing DPF cleaning equipment under the Filtertherm® brand as an industry response to outdated cleaning technology. More recently, in 2016, DES launched its Redline Emissions Products® brand to cover the DPF equipment needs for the light, medium, and heavy-duty diesel markets. We also have our own AMADA stamping press with a complete fabrication facility, and we have a UL-certified electrical control panel shop.
Advantages to Choosing DES For After-Treatment Solutions and Products
- Since 2006, DES has sold and/or installed over 15,000 emission control devices – and is now an industry leader in diesel emissions on the west coast, and throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Large OEM Inventory Availability – We have one of the largest replacement OEM filter inventories in North America and has begun distributing in both Canada and Australia.
- Multiple West Coast Locations and Growing National Dealer Network – We have locations across the west coast, and we are growing our nationwide Redline Dealer Network for aftertreatment parts and cleaning equipment.
- Manufacturer of DPF filters, equipment & accessories– DES self-manufactures DPF filter equipment and accessories, controlling quality and availability customers expect and need
- Sells and distributes other popular industry DPFs and accessories, including servicing and retrofitting DPF filters.
DES and ACES Together Provide Big Opportunities & Benefits to Members
ACES members can purchase the line of Redline Emissions Products service parts at wholesale price level and/or to become an authorized Redline Emissions Products dealer. Significant savings can be realized as a dealer, with 10-20% off wholesale pricing.
Take advantage of your ACES Membership with extra benefits from DES! Not a member yet? Call ACES today for discounts that come with membership.