AAA Tractor Trailer Repair, an ACES Member, is taking advantage of ACES Recruitment Solutions. ACES Recruitment Specialist, Deborah Barnes, has been consulting with this valued member and has developed a strategy to find, recruit and place quality talent so they can get their customers back on the road!
AAA Tractor Trailer Repair has an immediate opening for a DIESEL TECHNICIAN, in the Canton, Ohio area. Interested Candidates can reach out to Deborah at email@example.com.
AAA TRACTOR TRAILER REPAIR DIESEL TECHNICIAN OPPORTUNITY
ACES Member: AAA TRACTOR TRAILER REPAIR in Canton, Ohio, has an opening for a Diesel Technician. This tech will perform diesel service and repair. AAA Truck Trailer Repair’s areas of business include all aspects of trailer and truck repair with exception of oil changes and tires. This is strictly mechanical.
THE COMPANY: AAA Tractor Trailer Repair is privately owned.
AAA TRACTOR TRAILER REPAIR: Our core values are safety and doing great things for our customers every day.
1. A skilled technician or graduate of a mechanical trade school or vocational school with the willingness to learn.
2. Ability to read and interpret documents
3. Basic math and measurement skills
4. Advanced knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment utilized in maintenance repair
5. Skilled in the operation of power tools and machinery
6. Ability to work individually or in teams
7. Safety Certifications preferred
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The employee may continuously lift, move, or carry a minimum of 50 pounds, up to 100 pounds. This position may also require the use of hands for frequent simple grasping, fine manipulation, and power grasping. Reaching is frequently required at waist level and below waist level. The employee will frequently need to bend, kneel, balance, or squat. The employee will be performing a variety of physical labor including (but not limited to) climbing ladders, bending, kneeling, reaching, and standing for long periods of time; lifting and carrying boxes, tools, equipment, and materials.
1. Perform maintenance service and repairs on Diesel trucks and engines.
2. Work with diesel mechanic team to provide updates and repairs to diesel trucks and engines.
3. Uses hydraulic jacks or hoists to gain access to the underside of the unit to aid in the removal or replacement of assemblies such as engines, transmissions, differentials, springs, etc.
4. Utilize electronic diagnostic tools and computer software to assist in the troubleshooting and repair of heavy-duty truck engines, braking, electrical, cooling, and exhaust systems.
5. The person hired for this position will be included being on call for service calls. 6. Inspect, operate, or test equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
7. Determine corrective action of maintenance through repair manuals and experience.
8. Use tools such as common hand and power tools, hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
9. Maintain tools and/or equipment to ensure the availability of the equipment in safe operating condition.
10. Safely operate vehicles of various sizes in the loading, hauling, and unloading of various equipment
11. Maintain appropriate records of activities.
12. Maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency in all maintenance.
13. Adhere to all company health and safety policies.
This is a 1099 position and pays $28 to $32 an hour.
THE LOCATION: This position is in Canton, OH.
EEOC STATEMENT: We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer: This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Learn more about how ACES Recruitment Solutions can help you find and recruit quality talent. Reach out today!