Join ACES and Trucksuite at this year’s ATA’s Technology & Maintenance Council’s 2022 Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition, March 7-10, in Orlando, Florida.
This show is an important event for fleet technology and maintenance management professionals and is expected to attract 5,100+ leaders in commercial vehicle transportation, including presidents and CEOs, senior maintenance and equipment executives, directors of maintenance, fleet managers, and other key decision-makers.
It’s a great way to stay current on industry practices.
ACES will be there sharing information about our association and the benefits of membership like:
- $2000+ instant benefit with membership
- $64,000+ of total value available as an ACES member each year
With membership, ACES members receive exclusive access to products and services like:
- $7,500 in Repair Financing
- $2,400 in Warranty Sales & Financing
- $4,000 Mobile Shop and Mobile Repair Equipment
- $800 Diagnostic Equipment and Tools
- $2,500 Parts Discount and National Fleet Pricing
- $1800 Company Website with Free Hosting
- $3200 Shop Software Set-Up and Training
- $900 Repair Shop Success Coaching and Training
- Varies – Aftermarket Parts and Components
- $600 Workplace Health and Safety Wellness Tools
We hope you will stop by the ACES and Trucksuite booths to introduce yourself and register to win prizes like:
1. Scotty Cameron “Phantom” 11 milled putter
2. Bushnell “Wingman” Speaker and GPS with audio of distance to the front of hole and back of the green.
3. Therabody “THERAGUN” PRO Massage Gun
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando this March!